Gravel bike rental on Iseo Lake
Rent a bike on Lake Iseo
Do you want to find a rental bike on Lake Iseo? Do you love gravel and mixed routes, of which the Lake Iseo area is full?
You don't need to look elsewhere, you've come to the right place: we at Life in Travel have the adventure bike for you. The Bombtrack Beyond 1 is not just a gravel bike, it is a real adventure companion made to take you wherever you want.
Lake Iseo by bike offers endless possibilities for exploration. From the Camonica Valley to the mountains of the northern part of the lake where there is room for more trained cyclists, you can either pick the gentle hills of Franciacorta or the Via Valeriana on the eastern side of the lake. Our gravel bikes are ideal for mixed routes on the lake and for all training levels. And then, at the end of your tour, you can dive into the Bögn di Zorzino, one of the hidden pearls of Lake Iseo next to our rental point in Riva di Solto.
Renting a bike on Lake Iseo for one or more days is ideal if you want to discover the area slowly and gently.
We at Life in Travel can recommend routes in the area and deliver the gravel bike to Riva di Solto and surroundings. In alternative we have a Bike Rental in Bergamo, where you can pick up your bike at the train station or directly at Orio al Serio airport if you arrive by plane.
The gravel bike or adventure bike is also ideal for those who want to go on a journey and do not want to carry their own bike. Rent a Travel Bike, get rid of all worries and set off to cross northern Italy or even Europe by bike. You can also ask us to rent bikepacking or bike touring bags and accessories for a complete setup suitable for short trips or long adventures.
Where to rent / collect your bike on Lake Iseo
The bike rental in Lake Iseo and the collection of your gravel bike can be done:
- in Riva di Solto, in the locality of Zorzino, at the Casa del Cedro accommodation facility
Features of the Adventure Bike for rent
The Adventure Bike Bombtrack Beyond 1 is equipped with top-of-the-range components: disc brakes, Sram group, tubeless ready rims, gravel handlebars and it is prepared for mounting luggage racks with the dual configuration load (classic bicycle touring or bikepacking).
- Double butted chrome-moly Steel Frame with rack and mudguard supports, color Glossy Metallic Black
- BSA Bottom Bracket
- Double butted chrome-moly Steel Fork with internal cable routing and supports for Fender, Luggage Rack and Gorilla Cage
- Toptube bag mounts, Gorilla Cage mounts and Bottle Cage under the down tube
- Gravel Handlebar (30° flare)
- Bombtrack GRAD and ARC Disc Brake hubs with 15x100mm / 12x142mm thru-axles
- Sram Apex group 2x10
- TRP Spyre C Mechanical Disc Brakes and rotors 180mm front / 160mm rear
- WTB ST i23 double-wall Tubeless-ready Rims
- WTB TCS Light / Fast Rolling 29x 2.0'' Tubeless-ready Tires
- Bombtrack Ames forged aluminum Crankset, aluminum/steel Chainrings, 40/28T
- Cassette Sram PG-1020 10 speed, 11-36T
- Microshift FD-M612-B front Derailleur
- Sram GX rear Derailleur
- Weight: 12.9 kg (size M)
Accessories available for rental, upon request:
- Front and Rear Lights
- Panniers or Bikepacking Bags
- Repair Kit
- Pedals (Flat or SPD)