Our travel proposals are dedicated to an audience who loves cycling in the midst of nature on gravel routes with an excellent percentage of pedalability. We have focused our attention on Adventure: what better way than the German Bombtrack Beyond 1 to reflect the identity of a true traveler?
In our Iseo Lake rental bike and Bergamo bike rent we provide steel bicycles suitable for adventurous journeys in which strength and comfort are required. This Adventure Bike is the optimal means to tackle bikepacking trips in complete tranquility and gravel tours that are always fun and exciting, from weekends out of town to adventures overseas.
Where to collect your rental bike in Bergamo
In Bergamo we have two pickup places:
- at the Orio al Serio International Airport;
- in Bergamo at the train station.
In Riva di Solto on Lake Iseo, headquarters of our company and possible starting point of numerous daily or multi-day itineraries
Features of the Adventure Bike for rent
The Adventure Bike Bombtrack Beyond 1 is equipped with top-of-the-range components: disc brakes, Sram group, tubeless ready rims, gravel handlebars and it is prepared for mounting luggage racks with the dual configuration load (classic bicycle touring or bikepacking).
- Double butted chrome-moly Steel Frame with rack and mudguard supports, color Glossy Metallic Black
- BSA Bottom Bracket
- Double butted chrome-moly Steel Fork with internal cable routing and supports for Fender, Luggage Rack and Gorilla Cage
- Toptube bag mounts, Gorilla Cage mounts and Bottle Cage under the down tube
- Gravel Handlebar (30° flare)
- Bombtrack GRAD and ARC Disc Brake hubs with 15x100mm / 12x142mm thru-axles
- Sram Apex group 2x10
- TRP Spyre C Mechanical Disc Brakes and rotors 180mm front / 160mm rear
- WTB ST i23 double-wall Tubeless-ready Rims
- WTB TCS Light / Fast Rolling 29x 2.0'' Tubeless-ready Tires
- Bombtrack Ames forged aluminum Crankset, aluminum/steel Chainrings, 40/28T
- Cassette Sram PG-1020 10 speed, 11-36T
- Microshift FD-M612-B front Derailleur
- Sram GX rear Derailleur
- Weight: 12.9 kg (size M)
Rent a Bike on Iseo Lake or in Bergamo
Accessories available for rental, upon request:
- Front and Rear Lights
- Panniers or Bikepacking Bags
- Repair Kit
- Pedals (Flat or SPD)
Rent a Bike on Lake Iseo or in Bergamo
This regulation governs the bicycle rental service.
- The rental and use of bicycles presupposes the knowledge and unconditional acceptance by the user of this regulation , of the aforementioned laws, rates, opening and closing times of the renter Libes Srl manager and owner of the property based in via IV Novembre 32, 24060 Riva di Solto (BG) - Cell. +39 340 307 6189.
- To obtain the rental of a bicycle the user must present in advance to the renter a valid identification document (identity card or driving license), the copy of which will be retained by the renter himself until at the end of the rental. The user undertakes not to provide false information on his personal details, his age, his address.
- The use of bicycles requires the physical fitness and technical expertise of those who intend to ride it . Therefore, the user by renting the bicycle declares to be equipped with adequate capacity and appropriate competence, without placing any reservations and declaring to hold the renter harmless for this purpose from any consequence. In the case of use by minors, with the signing of this contract the parent / custodian or guardian of the minor assumes all the responsibilities indicated in the contract and in the civil code and consequently authorizes the minor to use of the bicycle under the conditions set out in these regulations.
- The bicycle is to be used exclusively as a means of transport and must be treated with care, common sense and diligence, in order to avoid damage to both the bicycle and its accessories. It is forbidden to use the bicycle to carry out commercial activities, sporting events, transport of paid goods, dangerous or illegal goods, nor can it be transferred for use to other parties.
- The user declares to collect the bicycle and all the rented equipment in perfect working order and maintenance. Any modification and / or repair made must be authorized by the charterer .
- In case of cancellation of reservations made within the 8th day before the start date of the rental, the amount paid will be fully refunded minus the costs of a transfer fee (5% of the entire amount); the full amount will be withheld for cancellations in the last 3 days.
- The user is responsible for the bicycle until it is returned to the renter; he/she is also responsible for damage caused to himself, to the bicycle, to third parties and things during the use of the vehicle. No form of compensation and / or compensation for any damage caused by the user may be requested from the hirer.
- During the rental, the user can decide not to take advantage of any form of insurance; in any case, the bicycle is not covered by RC insurance. The user is required to comply with the rules of the Traffic Laws by observing the general principles of prudence, diligence and respect for the rights of others. The renter declines any form of responsibility in case of improper use of the vehicle or failure to comply with the rules of the Traffic laws. Fines for infringements of traffic regulations and any costs for recovering the bicycle will be borne by the user. During the bicycle rental, including excursions with a guide and organized tours. it does not include accident insurance coverage for oneself nor civil liability towards third parties or things. There is no provision for any preventive insurance for damage or theft of the bike , but only an optional form of Insurance Policy for Civil Liability for damage to third parties, to be stipulated separately with charges in addition to the cost of the rental. It is possible to purchase RC insurance for the duration of 1 day at a cost of € 5.00 per person.
- The renter can carry out checks on users during the use of the bicycles and may request their return if he recognizes the conditions of improper use of the vehicle. The renter may refuse the rental to people in a state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs (in accordance with articles 186-187 of the Traffic Laws) and for other reasons at the sole discretion of the renter.
- In case of loss of the bicycle accessories or for damage the renter will request the user the sum necessary for the original restoration of the bicycle including labor costs, on the basis of what is indicated in the contract and in the attached price list to be considered known and accepted, except for the greater damage that can be documented with the supplier's estimate; in the event of total theft the user will have to compensate the renter for the amount based on the aforementioned price list.
- The bicycle must be returned, in compliance with the times communicated and indicated in the contract, in the same place where it was rented . The bicycle is considered returned only if returned directly to the renter with the countersigning of the return on the contract; bicycle parking outside the rental point during closing time cannot be considered as redelivery. In case of delay in returning the bicycle or the accessories borrowed, a contractual penalty will be charged for each hour of delay based on the price established in the price list. Failure to return the bicycle without prior communication or in any case not motivated by exceptional cases, will be considered as a theft crime and therefore reported to the Judicial Authority.
- The user can ask the renter to collect the bicycle from a place other than the initial delivery, the cost of which (additional to the rental cost) is indicated in the price list attached to the contract ; the hirer is not required to intervene, therefore failure to intervene cannot be the cause of contractual breach. It is in the renter's interest to collect the bicycle and only temporary contingencies can make the intervention impossible.
- The user will have to pay the relative payment from the moment of the start of the rental until he arrives for the termination of the rental agreement, in addition to any charges for damages, total or partial theft or keeping the bicycle beyond the required time.
- In case of theft of the bicycle , the user must submit to the renter a copy of the report made to the competent bodies and pay the amount equal to the value of the bicycle object of the theft, which will be returned to him in the event of the vehicle being found or recovered.
- The user with a non-functional bicycle or one who has suffered damage during the journey can change their vehicle with another one that is functional by promptly contacting the facility where they used the service. In this regard, he must immediately inform the hirer of the reasons that caused the damage to the bicycle. The rental agreement provides for the possible replacement of the bicycle or accessories, subject to availability, with one of the vehicles available at the time of the hirer, even if different in technical characteristics. In the event that the renter does not have a replacement bicycle (accessories), he is not required to reimburse the user if there are less than 2 hours before the rental expires. The renter takes into account the rules indicated in this point in the event that the returned bicycle or the accessories have not been damaged due to the negligent behavior of the user.
- These rental conditions are also valid in the case of Excursions with a Guide and Organized Tours. The user undertakes to follow the instructions given by the companion, to follow a correct and prudent management of the bicycle, not endangering himself and / or third parties.
- The safety and sanitizing procedures of the bikes, before and after each excursion, are the responsibility of the renter.
- Although not mentioned in this regulation, the relationship between the parties (contracting parties) is governed by the provisions of the civil code. For any dispute arising between the parties, the competent court is that of Bergamo.
Anti Covid-19 Protocol
During the Guided Tours all participants must comply with the health recommendations regarding protection and safety according to current legislation, to avoid contagion from the Covid-19 virus, protect one's own health and that of others and avoid sanctions by the competent authorities.
- Obligation to have a personal mask (possibly surgical or certified) and wear it correctly to cover the nose and mouth;
- Obligation to have personal disinfectant gel;
- Obligation on the part of the organizer to measure the body temperature of each participant;
- Obligation to have a distance of at least 3 meters between one participant and another;
- Obligation to adopt virtuous behavior in case of cough or sneeze;
- Prohibition of sharing objects with other tour participants or with the guide;
- No contact with other participants such as hugs and handshakes;
- No participation for anyone with flu symptoms or in quarantine;
- If in the 14 days following the tour a participant should show symptoms attributable to a Covid infection, he/she is required to contact Libes S.r.l. (email@example.com) so as to be able to immediately notify all other participants;
- During the activities proposed in the tour (tastings in the cellar, museum visits, etc.) or accommodation in hotels, campsites, etc. the instructions provided directly by the structures must be respected.